Covering Porbandar – Dwarka – Somnath – Bhavnagar – Ahmadabad – Vadodhara – Statue of Unity
Statue of Unity is dedicated to The Iron Man of India, its the world’s tallest statue at 182m (597 ft). It rises 54m (177 ft) higher than the previous record holder, the Spring Temple Buddha in China’s Henan province.
Statue of Unity is located near One of India’s biggest Dam – SardarSarovar Dam, Gujarat India. The Statue of Unity Tour India offers a magnificent chance to the visitors to recognize the best perspectives of the SardarSarovar Dam. Book our Statue of Unity Package with Global World Tour and Travels for an incredible experience of this popular destination.
The statue represents more than just a colossal structure facing the dam on the Narmada river. The representation of the Statue directly correlates with the meaning and value of unity. And while it is one of the best expressions of the designers with its modern construal, it also showcases the essence of the statue to visitors.
THE WORLD’S TALLEST STATUE HIGHLIGHTS
- Statue of Unity reaches up to the sky with 182 m
- Viewing Gallery at 153 m, at the chest level, to accommodate up to 200 visitors at one go
- Two heavy-load, glass elevators offering a stunning, panoramic view on the ride up
- A Memorial Garden at the base of the Statue
- Exhibition Centre showcasing Sardar Patel’s life
- Museum & Audio Visual Gallery depicting the life and times of Sardar Patel
- Sound and Light Shown the Unification of India
- Research Centre dedicated to subjects like Good Governance and Agricultural Development
- Restaurants and Recreational Spots Valley of Flower.
05NIGHTS / 06 DAYS Departing on 14Sep 2021 from Chennai
Flight details: Available as on date **
|14 Sep 2021||SG678X||06:25 AM Depart Chennai||08:40 AM Arrival Bombay||2Hr.15 Mins|
|14 Sep 2021||SG2873||11:00 AM Depart Bombay||12:15 PM Arrival Porbandar||1hr.15 Mins|
|19 Sep 2021||G8912||22:40 PM Depart Ahmedabad||01:00 PM Arrival Chennai||2Hr.15 Mins|
Hotel Details :
|Dwarka||Lemon Tree /Fern / Regenta or similar||01|
|Somnath||Sarovar Portico / Fern or Similar||01|
|Bhavnagar||Sarovar Portico / Fern or Similar||01|
|Ahmedabad||Le Grande Residenc /Regenta Central Antarim or similar||01|
|Kevadia||Narmada 2 Tent City AC||01|
14thSep 2021– Arrive Porbandar Airport – Dwarka 104 kms (1.45hrs) - Bet Dwarka (27kms)
- Depart Chennai by SG678 @ 06:25 – Arrive in Porbandar at 12:15
- Packed breakfast provided at Chennai airport to be consumed in flight or before.
- Arrive in to PorbandarAirport@ 12:15hrs Have lunch and drive to Dwarka, and start to visit Dwarkadhish Temple and also Bet Dwarka to have darshan of Nageshwar Jyotirling , Gopi river & Rukmani temple.
- Later reach hotel to check -in. Dinner and overnight stay at Dwarka
- Take good Rest
15thSep -Dwarka- Porbandar 1.45hrs-104 KM and later to Somnath - Jyothirlingam- 2.45 hrs drive ( 132 KM )
- 07:00 Breakfast
- 08:00 Checkout from Dwarka Hotel and proceed to Porbandar to visit Kirti Mandir and Sudamma Temple( if time permits) and later Proceed to Somnath after early Lunch.
- Around 15:30 hrs reach SomnathTemple (Jyothirlingam) – Visit temple and check in hotel have relaxing time. Dinner and overnight stay @ Somnath
16th Sep- Somnath to Bhavnagar 258 kms ( 6.5 hrs drive)
- 8:00 AM, after breakfast proceed to Bhavnagar en-route have lunch and comfort stop
- Visit Nishkalank Mahadev -Sea temple, after Darshan later transfer to hotel in Bhavnagar check in
17Sep :Bhavnagar – Ahmadabad 170 KM - 3.5hrs
- 07:00am to 8 :00 AM – Breakfast. Depart Bhavnagar by 8:30 AM and Reach Ahmadabad by 12 noon
- After Arrival City tour of AMD includes Visit to Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram – where Gandhiji stayed for 12yrs with his wife and post lunch, Vaishnodevi Temple, Adalaj Step well & – Sabarmathi River Front.
- Later Hotel check in Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Ahmadabad
18th Sep Ahmadabad Kevadia Tent City - Statue of Unity - 19km. 2.5 Hrs
- 08:00 after breakfast checkout at 08:30 and Depart from Ahmedabad to Kevadia Reach Narmada Tent City 2
- 12:30Pm Reach Tent city – Welcome & Check-In at tent city
- 12:30pm to 02:30pm Lunch at Dining Area
- 02:30pm to 04:00pm Visit to SardarSarovar Dam Point &Selfie Point
- 04:00pm to 05:00pm High Tea
- 05:00pm to 06:30pm State of Unity and Observation deck &Sunset View Point Visit
- 07:00pm to 08:00pm Laser show &Return to Tent City Narmada
- 08:00pm to 09:30pm Dinner at Dining Area
- 09:00pm to 10:00pm enjoy the Cultural & Entertainment Activities at the resort
19th Sep - Tent City - Vadodara2hrs (90kms)–- Ahmadabad Airport 2.5hrs (117kms)
- 05:30am to 07:30am Hiking Tour to Sunrise Point to those interested
- 07:30am to 08:00am Breakfast at Dining Area
- 08:30am Check Out from Tent, Driveto Vadodara to see Lakmi Vilas Palace- Museum only after lunch Drive to Ahmadabad to see Bhadra Fort and Teen Darwaza Bazaar for a shopping & finally Kankaria Lake for a photo stop. After Early Dinner, proceed to be at the Airport 20:30pm to board you flight at 22:40hrs
This is custom heading element
PLEASE NOTE :
TOTAL PACKAGE COST WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING :-
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
CONTACT FOR ANY CLARIFICATION
HAPPY TRAVELING WITH US!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any cancellation after confirmation of flights and Hotels would attract 100% cancellation charges Cost based on minimum 16-20pax travelling together at all times.
- The Quote is subject to availability at the time of booking
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard. Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements
- To provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups, we need the flight details minimum of 1 week prior along with cell phone number.
- For certain sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis passengers may have to go for to the pickup point.
- At the time of Hotels Check-In, all Hotels will collect the advance amount from the guests or may have to give their Credit card/cash at some of the hotels towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless the guest’s use
- Certain events are seasonal like Horn blow Cruise (Will be closed for winter of if Heavy waterfall)
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No other Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package. We are not responsible for any excess baggage charges on tour.
- Any change in the number of passengers will have a deviation in the package price. Resort Fee, Rides, optional Tour cost is not included in any places
- The above rates are valid only for Indian Passport Holders Unless mentioned earlier
- We will need a 50% deposit to process the booking. Full Payment would be due 30 days prior departure.
- We reserve the right to change any information, route or attractions before or after your booking due to events beyond our control like bad weather, any natural calamity, any accident, and or any logistic issues.
- Airlines rates are approx. and are subject to change at the time of booking. The terms & conditions of the airlines will be applicable as per the airlines policy.
- Normal check in time is 14.00 Hours and check out time will be 11.00 Hours, Early Check in and Late Checkout cannot be guaranteed and are purely subject to availability at the time of check in/checkout.
- At this moment Flights and rooms are available but rates & confirmation are purely subject to availability at the time of booking.
For any further clarification please do contact us. Best regards
M/s. K2 Tours and Travels
Address : A2 Vijay KalyaniApartement,
Ground Floor Door No # 74 AvvaiShanmugamSalai, Royapettah ,
Chennai- 14. | PH: 044 – 4867 9588 | M-09382171213 / 8072600639 |
Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org; |web : www.k2tours.com |Skype : k2tours